- Represents Kansas corn producers, across Kansas and the United States on a variety of issues that concern our members. When the issue involves corn…KCGA is there.
- Actively works with other commodity and farm organizations to maximize the voice of Kansas corn producers.
- Is the recognized Kansas leader in the promotion and market development of ethanol and other value added products made from corn.
- Works with the Kansas Corn Commission to promote Kansas corn and provide education programming to both urban and rural audiences.
- Is the Kansas affiliate of the National Corn Growers Association, working for their members and the corn industry throughout Kansas and the world.
|KCGA Board of Directors|
|District 1 (Northwest)||Brian Baalman, Menlo|
|District 2 (West-Central)||Harvey Heier, Grainfield||Secretary|
|District 3 (Southwest)||Steve Rome, Hugoton|
|District 4 (North-Central)||John Tibbits, Minneapolis|
|District 5 (Central)||Armin Nelson, McPherson|
|District 6 (South-Central)||Kent Moore, Iuka|
|District 7 (Northeast)||Bill Pauly, Denton||Vice President|
|District 8 (East-Central)||Roger Pine, Lawrence|
|District 9 (Southeast)||Bob Timmons, Fredonia||President|
|Northwest Rep.||David Studer, Atwood|
|Southwest Rep.||Donnie Young, Ulysses|
|Anderson Co. Rep.||Charles Foltz, Garnett||Treasurer|
|KCGA Executive Director
Jere White; KCGA, PO Box 446, Garnett, KS 66032;